YSlow.js: Release 0.3.1
- Fixing error handling in
run. Now passes both
results to callback. See README examples for details. This update is not backwards compatabile with previous releases.
- Removing unused dependainces.
- Top down refactor using updated Phapper.
- Includes better pathing support for finding included yslow.js.
- Downloads and install yslow.js if it can't be found, which should never happen.
- Adding limited support for Windows.
- Fixing critical issue in NODE_PATH search when working with global installations.
- Refactored to use Phapper, way cleaner and less code.
- Refactored tests for change to Phapper.
- Refactored stubs..
- Adding functional tests.