Autobench Release - 0.0.1alpha7
Bunch of changes and releases today. I was working on something using Autobench
and fixing bugs as I came across them.
- Fixing Issue #1 with quoting uri's. Fixing broken yslow command tests.
- Fixing nil issue with thresholds for yslow and render.
- Fixing nil error with client thresholds.
- Removing port check from render and adding port 80 as default in config.
- Fixing  method in render. Cleaning up examples.
- making shit work in travis
- fixing bugs around loading js libs
- Adding ignored and reversed metrics to render.
- All tests passing. I would say this is the alpha-1 commit.